Purposes and Legal Grounds for Personal Data Processing
At Sara Gatlin Photo, we process your personal data based on legitimate interest for providing responses to your inquiries and conducting statistical analyses. With your permission, we may also contact you for marketing purposes.
Scope and Method of Processing Information, Including Personal Data
While using our website, information sent automatically by web browsers is collected to ensure proper functionality, improve services, and meet safety and legal requirements. This may include your device’s IP address, type, unique identifier, operating system, browser settings, date and time of queries, and website activity.
Cookies are used to enhance your experience, and you can manage their storage or access through browser settings. However, refusing cookies may impact website usability.
Transfer of Data to Third Countries or International Organizations
Personal data may be transferred outside the European Economic Area to services provided by entities such as Google, Facebook, and Microsoft. Additional information regarding data transfer can be provided upon request, and you have the right to obtain a copy of transferred data.
Information on Recipients of Personal Data
We share personal data with entities ensuring proper service provision, adherence to legal requirements, and security. Recipients may include subcontractors, service providers, and entities involved in the sale of services. We prioritize your privacy and never sell personal data.
Personal Data Storage Period or Criteria for Determining This Period
Personal data is processed in compliance with applicable laws or criteria specified by them. Processing may occur based on legitimate interests, legal grounds, or until consent is withdrawn. Your rights include access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, data portability, and objection.
You have rights related to personal data processing, including confirmation of processing, access, rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability, and objection. Consent withdrawal is possible if data processing is based on your consent.
- Providing contact details is voluntary but necessary for answering your question.
- Personal data is used for communication, demonstrating lawful data acquisition, and presenting commercial offers (with consent).
- Data may be transferred to cooperating entities, such as IT infrastructure suppliers.
- Data is processed until the end of proceedings and possible claims, or until consent withdrawal, unless a dispute arises.
- You have the right to access, rectify, erase, limit processing, and object to processing based on legitimate interests.
- We strive for lawful data processing, and any violation can be reported to the supervisory authority.